The term ‘Digibank.vn’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘The Publisher’ refers to the brand used by The Insight Consulting Group Pte Ltd who is the owner of the website and is incorporated in the Republic of Singapore. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal non-commercial use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. Subject to what is said below, you may download, view, print, copy on the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopy) and use material on the website for your own personal non-commercial purposes or for the purposes of enhancing the skills, knowledge and understanding required in the insurance industry and insurance-related activities. You may not without the prior written agreement of the Publisher:
a. Create a database (electronic or otherwise) containing material downloaded or
otherwise obtained from the Site;
b. Remove copyright or trade mark notices from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
c. Make reference to, quote or modify any materials obtained from the Site.
5. This website contains material which is owned by, licensed to us , or references third party materials. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws the Republic of Singapore.
9. If you are a registered user or subscriber, you are not permitted to share your user name and password with anyone else. A password is for one person’s use. Sharing a password means a copy of our content may subsequently be made by someone who is not authorised to do so. Password sharing is a breach of our terms and conditions and is likely to result in an infringement of copyright.
10. The Publisher shall have the right at any time and for any reason to remove from the pages on the Site any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice and the Publisher shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever arising from the removal of such material.
11. The names, images and logos identifying the Publisher or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of the Publisher, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and the Publisher reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
12. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the Publisher and its employees in these pages, the contents of the Site reflect the opinions of the writers and authors alone, they are personal to them and are naturally subject to change from time to time. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the site before entering into any commitment based upon them.
13. Digibank.vn is not responsible for comments or information that is posted by third parties. Any such information which may infringe third party rights will be removed within 7 days upon notification and evidnce that such rights have been violated.
14. We appreciate your feedback. Please be aware that by submitting content to Digibank.vn, including any event, webinar or post reviews, you grant Digibank.vn the right to use, reproduce, and publish your comments with attribution at our discretion.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Digibank.vn and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly and entirely at your own risk.
Our sponsor’s have no responsibility for the views and opinion expressed on this site.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Digibank.vn. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Digibank.vn takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control